Easy Ways to Get Dropshipping Sales Without Facebook Ads
People who are starting a Dropshipping business on a tight budget frequently experience difficulties in getting their venture off the ground. Not having enough money quickly becomes one of the most common reasons why people do not start their own Dropshipping business, which is unfortunate. Therefore, we will discuss how to start a Dropshipping store without spending any money in this article.
The methods we will discuss will allow you to start your Dropshipping business without spending money on Facebook advertisements.
- Set up a dropshipping store on Shopify.
- You can season your Facebook pixel, which has several advantages. When you are running these Facebook advertisements, these pixels are extremely valuable.
- You lay the groundwork for a successful Instagram account and social media presence for your brand, which is extremely important for the reputation of your company.
- If you exactly follow the instructions in this article, you will receive 100 percent of the sales that you seek.
- We will discuss a few methods for starting a Dropshipping business with no money and for generating sales and traffic without spending a single penny in this article. Here are a few examples of techniques:
These days, almost everyone who instructs people on dropshipping methods recommends that they use Facebook Ads as their primary source of traffic. Dropshipping without Facebook Ads is so common that you’re probably wondering if it’s even possible to do it without them.
Also, see the Best PC/Mobile Gaming Dropshipping Products and Suppliers section for more information.
First and foremost, I’d like to point out that dropshipping has been around for much longer than Facebook, which should provide you with your first clue as to the solution to that problem. Not to acknowledge that Facebook Ads have made it significantly easier for people who want to run a dropshipping business to get their products in front of the right people would be dishonest.
Facebook Ads for dropshipping is without a doubt the most popular advertising medium because no other advertising medium offers the same level of precision targeting capabilities as the social media platform. Everyone and their brother, sister, uncle, and even 2nd cousin twice removed is using and instructing on Facebook Ads. Therefore, Facebook will almost certainly continue to be the most popular traffic source for dropshippers for the foreseeable future.
Dropshipping without the use of Facebook Ads, on the other hand, is possible, and I’ll go over some of the other potential traffic sources that dropshippers may use, as well as how to use them most effectively for a dropshipping shop, further down in this article.
Except for Facebook, Google Ads is most likely where your dropshipping store will find the most success. Google has a campaign form known as “Google Shopping” that is ideal for dropshipping stores that sell a variety of different items on their website.
Google Ads, on the other hand, is much more than a simple shopping platform. You can also run campaigns on Google Search, Google Display, and YouTube, to name a few platforms. Stores or funnels that specialize in a single product or a group of closely related items, on the other hand, will benefit the most from using one of these networks.
Also, see How to Reduce Cart Abandonment in Dropshipping Stores? for more information.
Microsoft Advertising (Formerly Bing Ads)
Bing Ads is Microsoft’s version of Google Ads, and it provides many of the same features as Google Ads, such as Shopping and Searches campaigns on the Bing and Yahoo search engines, among others. Even though Bing and Yahoo do not have the same traffic volumes as Google, their combined influence can be significantly greater than most people realize.
One of the most appealing aspects of Microsoft Advertising is that it is set up so similarly to Google Ads that you can import all of your existing campaigns, including their settings and targeting, and they will be ready to use immediately.
As a result, once you’ve established some successful Google campaigns and are looking for new ways to increase traffic and sales, it’s a straightforward traffic source to incorporate into your mix.
Pinterest can be a hidden goldmine for certain eCommerce store owners and dropshippers, and I’ve personally known people who have had success with the platform in the past, including myself.
Before diving in headfirst, there are a few things you should be aware of when it comes to Pinterest.
Most significantly, many eCommerce stores would have a difficult time finding success on the Pinterest site because of the way its users have designed it and how they have used it.
Pinterest’s demographics are heavily skewed toward women, with the majority of users in their early twenties as a result of this. The fact that women make more online purchases than men isn’t necessarily a bad thing, as numerous surveys have revealed. Nonetheless, you should be aware of this because if you do not have a store or products that appeal to this demographic, you will have a difficult time establishing a successful business.
Also, What do you think of 6 Techniques for Marketing Dropshipping Products?
Because Pinterest’s targeting capabilities are so limited when compared to Facebook, those who succeed on the platform typically have products with a wider reach and higher profit margins to work with than those who fail.
In the case of an eCommerce store that caters to a young audience, Snapchat might be a good place to start building your following. Given that Snapchat Ads is still a relatively new advertising platform, I must confess that I have yet to meet or hear of anyone who has had success as a drop shipper using the platform. Every new traffic source, on the other hand, continues to pique interest, and you can bet that someone will figure it out eventually.
Instagram Advertising Strategies
It is one of the most straightforward methods of establishing a brand name. Instagram, in today’s world, is the most complete platform. You can use it to advertise your products and generate a significant amount of revenue. It is also very user-friendly for beginners. However, there are a few things you should keep in mind before beginning to use Instagram to promote your business.
- The most important thing to remember when using Instagram is to maintain consistency. For your engagements on Instagram, you must maintain a consistent presence. We recommend that you post at least three pieces of content per day, but no more than that. Posting more than three pieces of content per day will result in a scarcity of content for you, which is something you do not want. You should post one piece of content in the morning, another in the middle of the day, and the third piece of content at night time, according to your schedule. You can also post one to two posts per day, regardless of whether it is a video or a photo.
- Create viral content and distribute it: You must create viral content that is appropriate for your company. Make full use of hashtags and viral content to promote your brand. You should strive to use your Instagram account as an “exploration page,” where new prospects and engagements with your brand can be discovered.
- It is extremely simple to locate viral content. You can add a chrome extension called “Downloader for Instagram” to your browser by downloading it and installing it. After installing this extension, if you are using Instagram on your desktop or laptop computer, you can go to Instagram and begin downloading the content immediately after logging in. On the explorer page, there is a substantial amount of information. You are welcome to download it and use it as your own. Depending on the nature of the niche of pages that you are following, you will receive content relevant to that niche. You must begin following your competitors and relevant pages in your niche to have the appropriate content appear on the explore page of Google Search. If you don’t see anything
- you like on the explore page, you can try typing a relevant hashtag into the search column to see what comes up. Consider the following example: if your niche is fashion, you can go out and punch hashtags that are related to it. You must keep in mind that videos receive more engagements than other types of content, and they will place you on the explore page for some time to see how well you perform in terms of engagement. As a result, if a large number of people leave comments or like your content, and you are properly engaging with the audience, your time on the explore page will be extended. If you do not maintain consistency in your content, you will not be able to secure a position on the explore page. You must get out there and give it a shot because it is very simple to do. With the help of this chrome extension, you can download any video with a few clicks and then repost that video immediately on your website. As a result, make sure to post one to two posts per day, but no more than three, and keep in mind that consistency is essential if you want to add value to your organization.
- Invest time in your products: The ability to create your products is extremely important when it comes to operating a Dropshipping business. If you want to sell your products effectively, you should take high-quality photographs of them and incorporate them into a mix that is as seamless as possible. Obtaining high-quality photographs of your products is also extremely beneficial. You can share those images on your Instagram feed to inform followers of upcoming flash sales, as well as include links to your products in your Instagram bio.
@you if you’re interested in more content like this: Don’t forget to tag yourself in the viral videos and pictures that you find interesting. This will encourage people to visit your page in the future if they are looking for similar products.
- Shout-outs for the sake of shoutouts: This is one of the quickest and most efficient methods of getting things done. You will, however, require a significant number of followers and engagements before you can begin. You can use shout-outs to encourage other influencers or micro-influencers in your niche to connect with you and your brand. To reciprocate, you can promote their pages, and they can promote yours in return. You will both gain new followers as a result, making it a win-win situation for both of you. You will gain new engagements and exposure for your brand as a result of gaining more followers, and all of this is completely free. Individuals will place greater trust in you if you have a large number of followers and are actively engaging with them. By engaging with your audience, you have the opportunity to earn their trust. People tend to spend more money with brands they know and trust, so trust will increase sales. If someone sees your brand for the first time, they will take note of the number of followers you have and how you interact with your clients and customers. When you gain their confidence, they will feel more at ease when entering their credit card information on your website.
- Engage with your followers in return: Engaging with your followers is extremely beneficial.
Make sure you take advantage of Instagram to the fullest extent possible, as it is one of the most straightforward and cost-effective ways to run your Dropshipping business without spending any money. Embrace your blog post as part of your overall content strategy and reach out to as many people as possible. Make an effort to engage with your followers to improve your Algorithm’s overall performance. When we say “engage,” we mean that you respond to questions and comments that your audience has left on your posts. Like a maximum number of comments that you can make and provide an insightful response to your audience. This will assist you in understanding the algorithm. Because of Instagram’s new algorithm, more recent posts are given higher priority. However, if people engage with your posts, they will be held in high regard and pushed further up everyone’s timeline within a few hours, even if they are not promoted immediately. Instagram will keep your posts up for a longer period if you receive insightful comments and respond to them, as well as if you engage with your followers on your posts. It will also assist you in appearing on the explore page, where you will receive the greatest amount of exposure. As a result, interacting with your followers is essential if you want to start Dropshipping for free. The only thing you have to do is be consistent, post-viral videos and images, engage with your audience, and occasionally put in a little extra effort.
Also, see 17 Secret Strategies to Boost Dropshipping Sales and Revenue ROI for more information.
YouTube Advertising Strategies
Tutorial videos include: If you are skilled at filming and recording videos and footage, you can use this method as well. You can make tutorial videos if you want. These videos can cover topics such as how to use your products and how they can be beneficial to customers.
Blog Posts Marketing
They are also one of the most effective methods of getting out there and generating significant traffic for your store. Blog posts can also assist your audience in receiving insightful recommendations about specific products. There are a variety of topics that can be covered, such as “why should you prefer hand gloves instead of a brush to maintain your dog’s hair.” Essentially, you can compare and contrast different pieces of equipment that are used in a specific business. Other examples of blog posts include “5 tips to train your pet,” “5 tips to train your dog,” and so on. You must follow all of your blogs with specific products to be successful. Simply provide your audience with a medium of content through which they can learn about your products.