Dropshipping has been a buzzword within the ecommerce industry for many reasons over the last few years.
Dropshipping allows drop shippers to source products at lower prices from manufacturers and then sell them to their customers for a higher profit margin without having to manage inventory or ship products.
Dropshipping is only possible if you choose the right supplier.
Let’s get into it!
Dropshipping is a great option for your business.
#1. CJDropshipping – The Best Dropshipping Company With Global Fulfillment Services
CJDropshipping has been one of China’s most popular dropshipping companies. Their platform is well-developed, which allows you to automate your order fulfillment process to the maximum extent.
In just a few clicks, you can add their products to your shop, post sourcing requests, sync orders from CJ’s platform to your store, upload CSV orders and design your custom boxes and insert cards.
CJ’s global warehouses are available to you if you value customer service. You can have your orders shipped to the US, Germany or Thailand. Your customers can now enjoy lightning-fast delivery.
- Integration with popular ecommerce platforms such as WooCommerce, Amazon, Shopify, and WooCommerce.
- Available Print-on-Demand products
- Before shipping, ensure that the product is in good condition.
- Support available 24/7 online
- Regularly, send winning products to your friends by email
#2. NicheDropshipping is the best dropshipping solution for any business
NicheDropshipping is a dropshipping and sourcing agent in China that has built a lot of trust over the years. NicheDropshipping offers a variety of dropshipping solutions that can be tailored to your needs. This makes it an affordable choice for small and medium-sized businesses.
This Dropshipping sourcing agent solves many of the problems dropshippers face. It offers customized branding packages, private labeling, photography and video samples that dropshippers can upload to the website, as well as private labeling.
It allows businesses to ship various products, such as electronic products, such as magnetic products, sharp objects, liquids such as cosmetics, and so on.
NicheDropshipping offers four plans that you can choose from: Starter, Startup or Go Big to Grow Brand.
- PayPal, Wire transfer and Stripe accept credit cards. This allows for quick and easy payments.
- Quality Inspection
- AliExpress offers faster shipping times and quicker delivery speeds than other suppliers like AliExpress.
- Higher quality products at lower prices
- Faster responses and more efficient customer service.
- Shipping worldwide is possible
- Integration with Shopify & WooCommerce
- Products and packaging under private label with minimum order quantities
#3. AliExpress – The Best Dropshipping Option for a Range of Products
AliExpress is a well-known website that offers a wide variety of products for Shopify sellers and stores. It is owned by Alibaba Group. It allows worldwide shipping and translations are available in five languages.
Although there are many suppliers that post products, the information is limited. You can rely on reviews and ratings from other customers who have purchased the product.
- There are over 100 million products available.
- Facilitates worldwide delivery.
- Offers 24/7 customer support.
- PayPal is not supported in all countries.
- Delivery times can vary depending on where they are being delivered.
- If the product does not meet your expectations, you can get a full refund.
- The quality of the product is greatly dependent on the manufacturer.
#4. Oberlo – Easy to Use Dropshipping Option with Shopify
Oberlo can be used with Shopify to create dropshipping orders. This tool allows users to easily add products to their extensive product catalog.
Oberlo offers three types of plans. The Starter plan is completely free. Businesses can then upgrade to one of the two other plans as their business grows. Oberlo allows worldwide shipping provided that the product suppliers ship the product to the destination.
Oberlo cannot be used on Shopify , but the Oberlo features for dropshipping via Shopify nearly make up for this.
- There are many products available.
- It is very easy to use. Even for beginners.
- Accepts credit cards, debit cards and Paypal payments
- Tracking of orders available.
- It is easy to select products from the catalog because there are detailed product statistics.
- Oberlo offers three plans: a free starter plan; a basic plan at 29.90$/month and a pro plan at 79.90$/month.
#5. Salehoo – The Best Dropshipping Supplier Directory
Salehoo does not offer dropshipping. It’s more of a dropshipping directory that has been working with over 137,000 sellers ever since 2005.
Let’s say you are just starting out in dropshipping. Salehoo features such as Market Research Labs can be used to find out what products are in fashion and what percentage of profit you’ll make after selling the product.
Salehoo offers online training programs and video tutorials that will help you learn dropshipping.
- More than 8,000 suppliers are listed.
- One-on-one support by e-mail, chat and phone.
- Guaranteed 60-day money back
- Offers a 7-day trial.
- Pricing: 67$ for one year access, 127$ lifetime access
#6. Spocket – The Best Dropshipping Option with Simple User Interface
Spocket was founded in 2017 and houses more than 60% of suppliers from the US/Europe. Spocket is an excellent choice for businesses in the US/Europe as it offers faster delivery times than other dropshipping options. Spocket registration is free and does not require credit card information or fees.
- There is no upfront registration fee
- To assess the product’s quality, businesses can request product samples.
- Dropshippers who want their packaging to reflect their brand can get branded packaging
- Reliable delivery speeds.
- High-quality products are promised
- Four plans available: Starter (starting from 19$/month), Pro (49%), Empire (249$), or a customizable unicorn plan.
#7. Doba – The Best Dropshipping Company with Supplier Screening
Doba, a US-based dropshipping business, has over 1.6 millions products on its website. The company offers a 30-day trial period for dropshipping businesses to help them get to grips with the dropshipping business.
Doba checks the suppliers on the website. After undergoing a thorough screening process, each supplier is assigned a scorecard. This scorecard is based on fulfillment rates and average processing times, as well as shipping time. This allows you to easily choose the products from the listing.
- There are many products available.
- A Supplier Scorecard is a great asset.
- Allows you to upload multiple orders at once
- A 30-day trial period is available. An additional one-month trial period is available when you purchase an annual subscription.
- Four plans are available: Basic (starting at 29$/month), Advanced (69%), Pro (249$), or a custom Enterprise plan.
#8. Lightinthebox – The Best Dropshipping Supplier Facilitating Direct Contact With Manufacturer
Lightinthebox was founded in 2007 with headquarters in Beijing. It is now a New York Stock Exchange listed company. Lightinthebox offers over 2,000,000 products. These include apparel, accessories and gadgets. You can contact the manufacturer directly.
- There are many products to choose from, including custom-made dresses for weddings or proms.
- All types of payments supported
- Ships to almost every country worldwide
- Businesses who place large orders will receive additional discounts
- Tracking of orders available.
#9. WHOLESALE2B – The One-Stop Dropshipping Portal For Products, Tools, and Services
Wholesale2B is an easy to use dropshipping supplier directory with 1.5 million products. It is easy to add products to the E-Commerce website.
Wholesale2b allows you to import product listings into any online store, such as Amazon, Weebly or eBay.
- Provision for unlimited orders
- Wholesale2b processes every order within one day.
- As per the supplier’s policies, order tracking and returns are possible.
- A lifetime account is available for beginners without the need to add any credit card details.
- Wholesale2b also offers dropshipping website creation for businesses that do not have one.
- It is easy to import product files into CSV format, and it provides automatic inventory updates.
- A variety of pricing options are available – free account, For dropshipping on eBay, Amazon(37.99$/month), for a dropshipping website (39.99$/month), dropship analytics (10$/month), Shopify app, BigCommerce app, WooCommerce App, Ecwid App, Weebly App (29.99$/month).
#10 Dhgate: The Best Dropshipping Supplier with Buyer Protection
DHGate, a Beijing-based dropshipping provider, offers products made in China for B2B trade. DHGate provides buyer protection through secure payments and a refund policy in the event that the item is not delivered or is not as described.
DHGate uses the escrow system to pay its bills. The supplier is paid only after the customer has received the product. If there are any issues with an order, the dispute process can take a while to resolve. This is the only problem.
- The website lists millions of products.
- Protects the buyer
- Discounts and special offers for recurring customers and bulk orders
- 24/7 Customer service.
- There is no joining fee.
How do you choose the best dropshipping supplier?
Dropshipping can be a very lucrative online trading trend. However, it is best to tread carefully. Dropshipping suppliers are crucial to the success of any dropshipping company.
Trust is built on how quickly orders are processed, shipped, delivered and what the product cost. It is crucial to choose the best dropshipping provider in the market.
There is no one size fits all solution when it comes to choosing a supplier. Dropshipping business owners have the responsibility of choosing the right supplier for their business.
Let’s say you are looking to start your business. You can find a supplier that offers a free trial period and registration to help you decide what products you want to sell.
Choose a plan that suits your needs for bulk orders if you are a growing brand.
Dropshipping is a great way to source the right products at a reasonable price.
It also depends on what products you want to sell. You can choose the dropshipping supplier based on the product ratings and supplier ratings.
Before you choose the dropshipping provider that is right for your business, here are some questions to consider:
- Is the supplier able to produce niche-specific products?
- Is the pricing for the product reasonable?
- Are they able to offer product samples?
- Are they able to offer buyer protection?
- What are the shipping and delivery times?
- Is order tracking possible?
- What is the return policy and what are the refund policies?
- What is customer service?
Lastly, make sure to check out the online reviews.
This article reviews the top dropshipping companies in 2021. We hope you found this article helpful in helping you evaluate the best suppliers for your business.