AzureGreenW Dropshipping Program Explained – Tips to Begin
Dropshipping, for those who are unfamiliar with the term, is a technique of distributing things to clients without having to stock up on inventory space or waste important time shipping. It is becoming increasingly popular. There is no indication of your identity on any packing or papers.
- What is the significance of all of this? It is quite simple. Dropshipping is a simple process. These are the general principles to follow. For further information, please contact our office at 1 (413) 6223-2155 if you have any questions.
- To dropship with us, you must be a registered wholesale client.
- Check with your bank to check that you have received money before making an order with us. We are not liable for holding orders that you have made until we have received payment from your clients, and we will not do so.
- You will have transactions with us that are distinct from the transactions you will have with your consumers. We will not take credit cards from them as a form of payment.
- To protect your privacy, your name will not be printed on the box or the return label. You qualify for this exception only if you have purchased an
- AzureGreen product. In this particular instance, our company’s name will be put on the labels of the products.
- The return address will be the same as your company’s name and address. International addresses must include our return address in their correspondence. A business card will have your name and the name of your company, as well as your company address and phone number.
- We will charge the order at our usual wholesale prices, which are listed below. Quantity discounts are only valid if all of the items are shipped to the same client. If you ship many packages, you will not receive a quantity discount on each package.
- It is not expected that the packing slip will provide pricing information.
Paying by credit card (Visa or Mastercard) or through PayPal is our preferred method of receiving money. Payment should be submitted to
- Azuredist@yahoo.com together with the order form.
- Drop-Shipping packages are typically shipped using the United States Postal Service. FedEx is used to ship larger orders, while the United States Postal Service (USPS) is used more frequently. This is due to the typical drop-ship order size as well as the most cost-effective shipping methods that are currently accessible to customers. Unless you request otherwise, we will never ship larger orders via FedEx unless you specifically request otherwise.
Shipments to wholesale customers and dropshippers are subject to a shipping fee. This amount is computed based on typical carrier charges as well as a minor handling fee.
- Shipments made through the United States Postal Service (USPS) follow the following formula:
- AzureGreen Shipping Cost is calculated as follows: Carrier Charge +.95 + 3.00 = AzureGreen Shipping Cost. Example: $6.95 plus.95 plus 3.00 = $9.60 in shipping charges
- For UPS shipment, the following formula is used to calculate the charges: Transportation Fees x.90 plus 3.00 = Total Shipping Costs
- When shipping with FedEx, the fees charged by the company are computed using the following formula: Total Shipping Costs = Carrier Fees x.64 plus 3.00 = total shipping costs
- Calculations for FedEx Smart Post deliveries are made by utilizing the following formula: Cost of shipping multiplied by.75 + 3.00 = Total Shipping Costs
- It is possible to obtain realistic shipping cost estimates from our website (www.azuregreen.net).
- You should also be aware that orders placed through the United States Postal Service (USPS) will typically receive a delivery confirmation number. We will not, however, be able to trace foreign USPS delivery with any accuracy. This applies to orders that are shipped via the United States Postal Service to APO addresses. All FedEx and UPS orders will be able to be tracked by us.
- We will send to any place in the world that accepts parcels from the United States (including Canada). All refused shipments are the responsibility of the customer. Orders placed from outside the United States may be subject to customs duties. If a shipment is refused and returned to the sender, you are responsible for all charges incurred as a result.
Dropship orders are covered under our backorder policy, which reads as follows:
Orders for drop ship domestic orders are shipped automatically. When an item is back ordered, you will be alerted, and the item will be dispatched as soon as it becomes available again. Informing your customer that the item has been back-ordered will be indicated on the packing slip. There is an exception in the case of backordered items. We will contact the consumer if the items do not arrive within two months of their order. If you still need them after the due date, it is also recommended that your customer check back with you again. These due dates have been calculated by a computer and cannot be validated by hand.
Orders placed from outside the United States that contain backordered items will be canceled and delivered. All items that are out of stock will be notified to you. You have the option to return an item and avoid paying customs fees.
We may, however, be able to agree with one of our customer support professionals instead of this.
Customers who need to return an item or resolve any other concerns with their order can look to you for assistance. If any of the items in your order are damaged or missing, you must contact us within ten (10) business days of receiving your order. To correct the situation, we will credit your account. If your package is stolen, we will not be held liable. We will file tracer documentation with the shipping firms and provide you with the results of the investigation. We will ask you to supply us with the information we require, such as who picked up the order and how it was delivered. We will also want a photograph of any damage to be able to contact our distributors and obtain reimbursement.
Dropshipping orders are simple to place through our website. Simply go to www.azuregreen.net and select the things you want to purchase. Then, add the item to your cart and pick drop shipping. In the “ship to” area, type in the shipping address for your customer’s order.
It is not acceptable to abbreviate your customer’s address when putting it in a web order. Also, avoid copying and pasting international addresses because the symbols may not be compliant with the United States’ formatting standards. Visit www.usps.com for further information on the proper format.
Please double-check all of the addresses before submitting your purchase. You can confirm addresses on the United States Postal Service’s website. If an order is delivered to an erroneous address, a $16.40 address correction fee will be applied to your account. If the package is not accurate, it may be returned to you by the shipping company.
If we ship your order directly to you or a different address for your business, it is not considered a dropship order. Dropshipping is the term used to describe orders that are shipped straight to your customers from us.